Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Ruger 10/22 Continental Project Part 3

If you missed parts 1 & 2 click on the links below

Part 1
Part 2

I was unhappy with the vintage aluminum trigger, it had some worn spots where the anodizing was missing. So I ordered up a new one from Tactical Innovations



I also didn't care for the hex take-down screw, I wanted an original one but didn't have any that weren't buggered up, so I made some.
I bought some Filister head screws in the correct thread and length, then turned down the head and threads so they look like the originals. Later this month I will show the details in another Cheap Tricks post.





Finished!













Costs for the project: 

10/22 International Stock: $206.00
Kingston Armory Receiver: $75.00
Pike Arms Trigger Housing: $84.00
Tactical Innovations Trigger: $25.73
Trigger Parts: $0 (left over parts from another project)
Bolt: $24


Total: $414.73

On to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment