Friday, December 4, 2020

Project Banana Clip

 The trend of painting your magazine to look like a banana and then putting a banana sticker on it has been popular for awhile now.....

Magpul got in on the shenanigans early with their shirt and stickers





Some more examples below

Take note of the different stickers installed














Anyway, I had this 50 round Chinesium magazine ( I think it is a 50, maybe a 45??) hanging on my wall in my shop, I decided that it needed the Banana Clips treatment.




I bought some Krylon Sunbeam Yellow paint



I cleaned the mag up with the wire wheel on the grinder, then wiped it down with some acetone. After several coats of the yellow, I painted the top with some neon green





These stickers can be bought on ebay






Finished





On to the next project



No comments:

Post a Comment