Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Custom Themed Magazines

We have been profiling themed guns for a while now, but I have yet to show you some of the custom themed magazines that people are creating.

So here is a sample of some I found online....if you have some of your own you would like me to include, email me at: tincanbandit at comcast dot net


Here are a couple of AR contract mags that I painted up with the Punisher logo. I painted the mags in an FDE color, then applied some mylar decals, then painted the satin black. See the project here






The Banana theme is really popular





At one time Magpul was offering shirts and stickers with a mock banana logo














































Here are a bunch from the guys at Shark Coast Tactical, see their website here




















Special Thanks to:
Cerakote Coatings
Shark Coast Tactical
My Southern Tactical
 
The pictures above were found freely on the world wide web and are used under the guidelines of Fair Use, per Title 17 of the U.S. Code. Where possible the source has been credited. If you own the copyright to any of these images and wish them to be credited or removed, please contact me immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment