Thursday, November 15, 2018

Project Night Prowler Reduex pt 3

Part three of this continuing series.

See the previous posts by clicking on the links below

Project Night Prowler

Project Night Prowler Reduex pt1

Project Night Prowler Reduex pt2

















I accomplished what I set out to do except one thing.....make a good looking stock. I have to admit, this is a disasterpiece.

So I went on ebay and bought one of these bullpup stocks from Badger.


There were a few things I didn't like about the stock, see my review coming up next.

Here is a list of things I want to do next

  • shorten the barrel to match the magazine, taking the most advantage of the bullpup design
  • black out the trigger and bolt
  • smooth the flashing on the stock
  • add the green laser
  • add some texture or checkering to the butt plate
  • add a vertical fore grip 

Stay tuned.......

1 comment: